Frequently Asked Q's
1 tsp per 2 liters... 1/4 teaspoon per 500 mL
Use sparingly .. Dilute until tasteless.
Q: What is in SpaceLite?
A: Pure alkaline ELECTROLYTES
Electrolytes are important because they are what your cells (especially nerve, heart, muscle) use to maintain voltages across their cell membranes and to carry electrical impulses (nerve impulses, muscle contractions) across themselves and to other cells. Your kidneys work to keep the electrolyte concentrations in your blood constant despite changes in your body. For example, when you exercise heavily, you lose electrolytes in your sweat, particularly sodium and potassium. These electrolytes must be replaced to keep the electrolyte concentrations of your body fluids constant.
The action of the sodium-potassium pump is an example of primary active transport. Potassium cations are important in neuron (brain and nerve) function, and in influencing osmotic balance between cells and the interstitial fluid.
Current Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA): Potassium 4700 mg (up from 3500 mg)
Alkaline pH - An Alkaline pH means an increase in oxygenated blood. Many diseases such as cancer, viruses and Candida albicans cannot exist in a highly oxygenated, alkaline environment.
Oxygen is a highly reactive element required for healthy cellular metabolism. Within Spacelite it comes in the form of O3 which is ozone. This reacts with overly strong acids (modeled as H+) to produce neutral H2O and O2 that oxygenates water.
• Q: How much Spacelite should someone take?
• A: 1 tsp roughly 3.5 grams mixed with exactly 2 liters of water or a half of gallon of water.
• Q: Who should take Spacelite?
• A: Both Young, Old, Sick and Healthy people can enjoy the benefits of Spacelite. Athlete’s love the effects for both during athletic experience and post workout experience. Even your pets can benefit from the spacelite experience.
• Q: Can you take too much Spacelite? How would I know If I took too much?
• A: Yes, any mixture that is stronger than the ¼ tsp – 500 ml water dose will cause reactivity, and a weird flavor will result. This can also result in a burning sensation on the gums and lips. Dilute to a tasteless solution and you can not get too much unless there are prior kidney failure problems. Spacelite typically helps kidneys to flush toxins and also prevents damage caused by those toxins.
• Q: besides drinking Spacelite, Does SL have any other uses?
A: It kills parasitic dust mites, bacteria, and their associated toxins.. So a bit in armpits after shower daily is an alternatively to pit stick. We will be coming with a product like that. And for daily on spider bites Deactivates the enzymes from Scabies itch, on skin. And influenza burn in sinus infections can be flushed with SL water to reduce it.
• Q: Does Spacelite have any reactions with any specific drinks you could possibly mix?
• A: Yes, In Hot liquids such as Coffees and teas, Spacelite will degrade and become Stronger. In cold liquids, spacelite will very slowly dissolve. In very acidic drinks, SL will react quickly and decrease medicinal potency. Gatorade and too much salty foods can cause a upset stomach, so have a break between the two. Water makes it react so it's safe to touch while dry and it dissolves in any liquid except pure alcohol or may settle at the bottom in cold water. Mainly it turns bad acids into air so it example, someone drinks it for heartburn. burps its the SL kicking in. That's how it can instantly absorb excess protons (H+) ions, and balance H3:O ratio back to H2:O ratio . So hydronium ions in n acid water get turned back into neutral water h2o.
• Q: Where can Spacelite be purchased?
• A: www.spacelite.info Paradigmshiftcentral.com Since we're part of that network. Also on the California Spaceport duty-free shopping network. We’ve had more distributors but Best to get it from us at the main site. Occasional surprise extra's stickers, direct information
• Q: Where and how should spacelite be stored?
• A: Spacelite can be stored at room temperature for years. It can be stored in Sunlight but it to slowly degrade and become stronger. Any container will work but Glass is ideal container with an air tight lid for storage. Keep lid on because the air will react with the SL and reduce the medical potency overnight. Another Advantage to a air tight lid, is that your water bottle will stay clean and good for years. Spacelite keeps mold from forming inside of your water bottle.
• Q: What temperature water should I use to mix spacelite in?
• A: Mix SL in warm water if someone is having a bad gluten reaction. For heartburn try a bit stronger solution in cold water, so that it does not melt as fast and can get a larger amount quicker.
• Q: What else can I mix Spacelite with?
• A: Besides water, Juice, sour drinks, Coffee and tea. It will stop the most reactive acids to protect teeth and add fizz like Orange Juice, cranberry Juice or Lemonade. When mixing with hot drinks like Coffee and Tea use about half the amount so it does not degrade become stronger and then create a weird taste.
• Q: What is the reaction with stomach acid? Can the stomach become to alkaline? Fermentation can occur with too alkaline stomach, can spacelite cause this? If so, what should I do?
• A: Fermentation is sugar rotting in acid. The stomach is like glands that absorb some nutrients so it will use SL as well and make more acids as it needs to. It helps the stomach function properly.